The parish church in Prčanj is a monumental Baroque building, one of the most sacred structures on the east coast of the Adriatic.
It is dedicated to the Virgin Birth. Its construction, according to the plans of the Venetian architect Bernardo Makaruzio, lasted more than a hundred years (1789-1909). Above the entrance was recorded year 1802, explaining that it was built by traders and sailors.
It has an extremely valuable collection of silver and textiles, as well as paintings and sculptures .