Kruče
28/06/2010
Krajinski arhipelag
29/06/2010
Show all

Crkva Svete Klare

This church with Franciscan monastery derives from the eighteenth century. The church has a luxurious Baroque altar, the work of the sculptor Francesco Kabjanka. On the place of today’s Franciscan monastery once there was women’s Benedictine monastery with the church of St. Bartholomew which does not exist today. The monastery has a very rich library with a great number of old books, printed from 1450 to 1500.

text:  http://kotor.travel

icon-car.pngKML-LogoFullscreen-LogoQR-code-logoGeoJSON-LogoGeoRSS-LogoWikitude-Logo
Crkva Svete Klare

loading map - please wait...

Crkva Svete Klare 42.424454, 18.771043 Crkva Svete Klare