Đenovići
13/11/2010
Meljine
13/11/2010
Show all

Kanli Kula

Kanli kula originates from the Turkish period (16th century); it used to be a prison (which is where its original Turkish name the “Bloody Tower” comes from), and in 1966 it was reconstructed and turned into one of the most wonderful summer stages on the Adriatic coast, which has over 1000 seats, even though it can accommodate over the total of 15,00 people. On the South walls of the fortress, there is the so called “Donkey door” which was made by Austrians in the 19th century.

text: http://www.hercegnovi.cc

icon-car.pngKML-LogoFullscreen-LogoQR-code-logoGeoJSON-LogoGeoRSS-LogoWikitude-Logo
Kanli Kula

loading map - please wait...

Kanli Kula 42.452363, 18.538061 Kanli Kula