Plav
21/04/2010
Gusinje
27/04/2010
Show all

Forte Mare

(Sea Fortress) was built in the period between the 14th and 17th century, renovated in 1833, from 1952 turned into a summer movie theater, and later on into a discotheque. The fortress rests on strong rocks, above the walkway along the shore, and inside its walls there is a door – a passage leading from the seashore to the top of the fortress. On the upper side of the fortress there is a “Porta di mare” (Sea Door) with rudiments from the Bosnian period.

text:  http://www.hercegnovi.cc

icon-car.pngKML-LogoFullscreen-LogoQR-code-logoGeoJSON-LogoGeoRSS-LogoWikitude-Logo
Forte Mare

loading map - please wait...

Forte Mare 42.449856, 18.535738 Forte Mare