Holy Trinity Monastery is situated near Pljevlja. The first written mention of “Holy Trinity” comes from the 1537 .In monastery library is stored and valuable books on parchment and paper from the XIII and XIV century. In the sixteenth, seventeenth and eighteenth century was known as a very significant copying and literary center. The monastery treasury, in addition to more precious than silver, gold and wood related to worship, has a large golden chalice Abbot Stephen, Relics, silver-plated “stick” of St. Sava. . . Monastery of Holy Trinity for all time the Turkish government was one of the most important guardian of Orthodox population.